Never give in♡
Stay strong lovelies♡♡♡♡
Words can kill someone. When somebody says even the littlest insult, it could ruin that persons life. Even if you are just messing around its still hurtful. People fail to realize that even if someone appears to be “tough” they still have feelings. I’m sure you all are familiar with cyber bullying. It happens every day to millions of people. Coming from me I was cyber bullied not too long ago. I know people who are victims of cyberbullying. It’s NOT cool. If you just stop and think for a second before you send that message, send that text, or dm you could save a life. Stop and think. Would you want somebody doing that or saying that to you? The words that come out of your mouth can’t be taken back.
Please think before you speak.
Thanks for reading
Ideal date Go mudding, horseback riding, chase each other with hoses, and laying in the back of his truck gazing at the stars.
I know i’m not the prettiest face out there,
I know i’m not the skinniest person,
I know I have curves, I’ll admit it,
I know I don’t have the best smile,
I know I’m not the best singer,
I know i’m not the best dancer,
But when I think about it, Im thankful for everything i have and wouldn’t have it any other way <3
Repost if you feel the same way :)
You know i have been thinking a lot lately. I’ve been thinking about how typical teens always have to have name brand stuff. Like for example. Abercrombie, forever 21, Lexus, etc. When most teens dont even think about what other kids around the world get. There are kids everyday dying because of lack of proper nutrition and the daily necessities that we take for granted. Yet we cant spend 38 dollars to save a kids life in another country thats poverty stricken? Its crazy. And selfish. We need to be the change of this world. Will you be the change ? I will. Will you?
In case you missed Samsung’s Unpacked event earlier today I’ve got you covered. The above pictured phone is indeed the Galaxy S5. The device features some pretty cool specs. Check em out.
- Display: 5.1” FHD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080)
- AP: 2.5GHz Quad core application processor
- OS: Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat)
- Camera: 16MP (rear), 2.1MP (front)
- Video: UHD@30fps, HDR, video stabilization
- Camera: HDR (Rich tone), Selective Focus, Virtual Tour Shot, Shot&More
- IP67 Dust and water Resistant
- Ultra Power Saving Mode
- Download Booster
- S Health 3.0
- Quick Connect
- Private Mode
- Kids Mode
- Connectivity: WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac HT80, MIMO(2×2)
- Bluetooth®: 4.0 BLE / ANT+
- USB: USB 3.0
- IR Remote
- Sensor: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Hall, RGB ambient light, Gesture(IR), Finger Scanner, Heart rate sensor
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Memory: 16/32GB , microSD slot upto 64GB
- Dimension: 142.0 x 72.5 x 8.1mm, 145g
- Battery: 2800mAh, Standby time: 390 hrs / Talk time: 21 hrs
Oh and it also features a fingerprint scanner on the home button and has a built in heart monitor on the back of the phone.
So what do you guys think of Sammy’s new flagship for 2014?
My phone im getting in the next few weeks 😍